Thanks for visiting my book blog! Hopefully I can help you find some great books to read!
In case you want to know a little about me, here’s 10 fun facts:
- My name is Riley
- I’m 19 years old.
- I’m in my second year of college.
- I went to Chicago to see the musical Hamilton in July of 2017!
- I am studying to become a Child Life Specialist.
- I love to write but inspiration comes and goes (mostly goes).
- I have two dogs: a siberian husky and a toy poodle.
- I shaved my head in June of 2016 to raise money and awareness for childhood cancer research.
- I’ve been to four states outside of Washington (where I grew up) and I’ve been out of the country once.
- I have a fish named Kit in my dorm room (he’s named after a book character in one of my favorite books).
Honestly, I’m not at all qualified to be writing book reviews, I just really like to read and fangirl about books I like with other people who also like those books. So if you’re looking for goofy, not-super-eloquent book reviews with a lot of gushing about character development and good quotes, you’ve come to the right place!
Welcome to My Thousand Lives!