I never know what to write about myself so I’m just going to give you a short list of “fun” facts about me:
- My name is Riley
- I’m 19 years old.
- I’m in my second year of college.
- I went to Chicago to see the musical Hamilton in July of 2017!
- I am studying to become a Child Life Specialist.
- I love to write but inspiration comes and goes (mostly goes).
- I have two dogs: a siberian husky and a toy poodle.
- I shaved my head in June of 2016 to raise money and awareness for childhood cancer research.
- I’ve been to four states outside of Washington (where I grew up) and I’ve been out of the country once.
- I have a fish named Kit in my dorm room (he’s named after a book character in one of my favorite books).
Other than that I don’t really know what to say! If you have questions feel free to ask. I’d love to talk with you!
As for why I started this blog: I had been told quite a few times to start a book blog so I figured why not give myself another way to procrastinate school work? No, but seriously, I felt like if I didn’t start now I never would. And I figured this would keep me writing in some form which is good. Especially since I’m so out of practice! So on that note, if you have constructive criticism for me, feel free to share it.
I hope this blog can help you find some good reads!